Hellow fellow CivCrafters!
A couple of hours ago there was a reboot to put up the newest version of CivilizationCraft!
Here's a short list of bugs that we fixed.
- Fixed a small issue with anti-xray. It wasn't revealing some ore.
- Fixed an issue that people in leather gear could use a battle axe.
- Fixed ./res techtree displaying the wrong link.
- Fixed shipyards and fishing boats being located at the wrong y level.
- Removed the tech bar in the town hall and capitol due to hackers being able to xray the progress. Please use /civ research progress to see the current progress on your technology.
- Fixed town unhappiness from not working.